Sixty 6 Broadway Apartments offer privately owned, closer than most apartments we are a 2 minute walk to the University of Western Australia.
Fully furnished, self-contained, short term accommodation. We have 8 Apartments at 66 Broadway and 2 Apartments at The Pines on the corner of Myer Street and Broadway. Our clients love our Apartments because we offer great value for money at a golden Perth location.Here you will have the privacy and your own space to prepare your meals, saving you precious dollars to spend on some of Perth ‘s finer attractions. We do short term stays from 5 days.
Sixty 6 Broadway is owned and run by Terry who offers these fully furnished, self-contained apartments in Crawley, right on the border of Nedlands, one of Perth’s prestigious suburbs.
Why our guests choose us:
- University of Western Australia, accommodation 2 minuste walk to UWA
- Walking distance to a large shopping complex Broadway Fair with over 50 specialty stores including IGA, newsagency, resturants, coffee shops and many more.
- Close to Subiaco, West Perth and the CBD
- The New Perth’s Children’s Hospital
- Hospital accommodation: Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital & QEII Hospital.
- Sir Charles Gairdner, Hollywood Private & QEII Hospital
- Ideal for overseas guests, visiting family, expatriate guests, professionals on business, and migrating families
- Perfect for guests wanting to be close to the Swan River & Royal Perth Yacht club
Free Parking for 1 car
Large 60 sm