P: 0468 841 831 E: email@example.com 66 Broadway, Nedlands/Crawley
Overseas: +61 (0) 468 841 831
ALL SHORT STAYS WELCOME – Book directly through our site now online now for free wifi and the best price!
Short stay accommodation
Ideal for a multitude of reasons. Our Guests require accommodation that is clean, comfortable and which offers more independence than the alternative of hotels or motels. Perth Holiday accommodation, vacation and holiday rentals.
Our short-term rentals are ideal for a range of purposes including:
- Apartments 2-minute walk to UWA for University of Western Australia accommodation study and graduations
- Business in Perth CBD or local to Nedlands
- Holiday and vacation rental apartments, close to Swan River, Cafe’s and restaurants
- Temporary accommodation when moving house, renovating or building
- Executive and corporate units and studio apartments for interstate and overseas business visitors
- Family occasions such as vacations, reunions and marriages.
- Hospital accommodation as we are close to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Hospital and The New Children’s Hospital
- Expat or relocation’s
Large Apartments 60sm
Prices start from $90.00 per night, please contact us now for a quote
We have eight full apartments on offer at 66 Broadway fully furnished equipped two bedroom accommodation.
- Open plan living, dining, kitchen area leads to bedroom & bathroom area
- FREE WIFI
- Heating/ Cooling: Split-system reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Large 2 Bedroom, one bathroom apartment
- Main bedroom featuring a queen bed with bedside tables
- Second sunlit bedroom/study/sunroom off the main living area
- Bright kitchen with all appliances
- Dining table with seating for 4
- Living area with flatscreen TV
- Tiled en suite bathroom with hobless shower, single vanity, large mirror & toilet
- Bed linen & bath linen provided
- Downstairs laundry facilities including washing machine, tumble dryer & clothesline
- Private car bay available for one car
- Close to public transport, 2 minutes walk to UWA and Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and The New Children’s Hospital
- Less than 10 minutes’ drive to Cottesloe beaches & cafes
Minimum 5 Nights (please ask us about less than five nights as we may be able to accommodate your stay
Notice the walk to UWA from our apartments and how close we are to the famous Swan River
A quick 2-minute walk to a buzzing shopping community bursting with all kinds of speciality shops at 88 Broadway “Broadway Fair” catering for your grocery needs with an IGA supermarket open 7 am to 10 pm 7 days a week. Grab the paper and a take away coffee from our favourite coffee shop Weir’s Kitchen and head home to enjoy the morning sun on one of our enclosed balconies’s/spare room.
- 2 min walk to The University of Western Australia (across UWA see The Swan River)
- 15-Minute walk to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, The New Children’s Hospital and Hollywood Hospital.
- 4 min walk to Broadway Fair a large shopping complex
- Close by to local cafe’s and restaurants
REVIEWS BY OUR GUESTS
Aymon Elkojje Jan 2017
“Great location and comfortable apartment.”
Mun Yeong October 2016
“Terry was friendly, and he came to check on us upon our check-in. The neighbourhood was safe and convenient. Will stay again.”
Leanne Staddon September 2016
“Stayed here for 10 days while visiting UWA. Great locations (a 5-minute walk to where I was working) with good bus links into the city centre and onto the airport. Terry was a fantastic, friendly host who popped by on the first night to make sure I was settling in OK and answer any questions I had. The system in place for arriving was really flexible and clearly explained before I turned up. I had a really excellent stay and can’t recommend it enough.”
Ella Somerville Glover MAY 2016
“Very clean, convenient and welcoming. Couldn’t recommend it enough. The host was always available for any questions and was even happy to quickly post back my keys when I left them behind! The apartment is new inside, great kitchen and everything you would need”