Ph: 0472 666 568
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Bookings are not confirmed until this deposit is received. A deposit of agreed sum must be received at time of booking or the reservation will be cancelled.
Payment in full must be received no later than 10 days prior to your arrival.
Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal, direct deposit into our bank account or money order.
Personal cheques and cash payments are accepted if arranged through management 10 days prior to your arrival.
Our bank details and visa instructions will be advised to you at time of Booking.
3. VARIATION OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR BOOKING
If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately via email.
Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking, Management will endeavour to re-book the accommodation, you will be refunded the portion that we are able to re-book(minus deposit).
Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking.
A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay once the stay has commenced, will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights and may cause the nightly rate to be altered as per our pricing schedule.
We have a minimum night’s stay policy. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches the minimum nights stay policy for that property.
On rare occasions it is necessary for Broadway Apartments to allocate a different apartment than the one allocated at time of booking. You will be advised by the Bookings Manager should this be necessary.
4. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is after 2pm on the arrival date and check out time is no later than 10am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges may apply.
• A mobile contact or local contact number must be supplied with the reservation.
• Key collection instructions will be provided once payment is received in full unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT & DAMAGES
• Depending on the property you have booked, a Security payment may be required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs as soon as possible after your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the security or an account will be sent to you if no security deposit is held. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
• If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full.
7. PARTIES, FUNCTIONS & BUSINESS MEETINGS
Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited unless the permission of the property owner has been sought and given.
Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
No business meetings or business is to be conducted from the apartment as consideration to other guests & limited parking.
8. LINEN AND TOWELS
• We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Beach towels are not included.
• We expect that the linen will be laundered on a weekly basis by the guest. Please speak with management about a laundering service if this is required.
9. CLEANING SERVICES
• Cleaning services are not included unless specifically requested at time of booking,and then at an additional charge to the advertised room rate.
• Cleaning equipment has been supplied and Management expect properties to kept in a neat and tidy condition at all times.
We have a no pet policy in each of our apartments.
12. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Body Corporate and House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
Whilst you are in occupation, you are fully responsible for all breakages and damage caused to the property, its furniture fittings, or any consequent loss suffered by the Property Owner/Agent. Any such breakages, damage or loss must be reported IMMEDIATELY to the Agent and either replaced to the satisfaction of the Property Owner/Agent, or paid for prior to departure. Failure to comply with this condition will result in a debit of any such costs and expenses to your Credit Card or Security Deposit without further notice.
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Lost key expenses will be passed on to the guest.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property at any time.
13. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
• Please inform management of any problems or complaints immediately so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
• Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have.
• Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property.
14. PERSONAL PROPERTY
Please remember to take your personal property and belongings with you upon your departure as the Property Owner/Agent accept no responsibility whatsoever for any such items left behind.
Excessive electricity usage will be charged to your credit card up to 3 months after your stay. Once the bill is received, the electricity will be reviewed and if found to be excessive of a ‘normal’ rate of use the balance will be charged without further notice.
16. SMOKING INSIDE PREMISES
There is no smoking inside any of Broadways Properties. If there is evidence of such including a smoke odour you will be charged a fee of $200.00 to cover the cleaning of curtains, carpets and air-conditioning sterilization.
17. PROPERTY VIEWINGS
Property viewings are only offered on bookings of more than a two month period
18. AFTER HOURS ASSISTANCE
For urgent after hours assistance please call 0434 372 110
A call out fee may apply in these circumstances.
19. KEYS & SWIPE CARDS
Upon payment in full of your accommodation and booking fees, keys or swipe cards will be issued to you.
All guests are responsible for the safekeeping of accommodation keys and swipe cards and call fees are payable if a replacement key is required after hours or in office hours.
Any missing keys or cards will be replaced and the cost charged to your credit or deducted from your security bond.
If you lock the keys in your accommodation and a call out is required by our staff a $40.00 call out fee will apply.
If a locksmith is required a call out fee of $40.00 plus the locksmiths costs will apply.
Disclaimer: We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management and Property Owners are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.
Broadway Apartments makes every effort to ensure that the information presented at the time of publication is accurate,
I/We hereby acknowledge and agree that the Property Owner and Agent will not be held responsible nor liable for:
Any injury or loss suffered by the occupants, their invitees or guests whatsoever or howsoever caused due to negligence on my/our /their part. Broadway Apartments disclaims and will be exempt from liability in respect of anything misleading, false, incomplete or inaccurate and any errors, misdescription and all associated disappointment, loss, expense, damage, inconvenience, death, shock, injury or illness, however caused.
Any noise, disturbance or inconvenience caused as a result of renovation/building/road works being carried out in or near the vicinity of the accommodation
The standard of any privately owned accommodation furnishings and fittings
It is hereby agreed that the Agent provides accommodation booking services only for and on behalf of the Property Owner. Any property descriptions or advertising materials are to be viewed as a general guide only. The agent or its representatives will not be held responsible or liable for any deficiency in the accommodation or its furniture/fittings.